Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

ANY YOUTUBERS IN TORONTO I CAN COLLAB WITH?

Discussion in 'Meet Ups & Gatherings' started by AdaneOasis, Jan 16, 2018.

1. AdaneOasis
    Cash:
    $8
    Is there anyone in the Toronto, Ontario area I can collab with for youtube videos? Would be nice to have a group of us to make videos on a daily! (Y)

p.s. I somewhat started about half a year ago and would like to take it more seriously when Spring hits, for now, would like to meet more of the Youtube community here in Toronto!!!

- Adane Oasis

2. KatyAdelson
    I Love YTtalk Moderator
    Cash:
    $4,694
    I've moved this to the collaborations forum. ^_^

AdaneOasis likes this.
  3. AdaneOasis
    Cash:
    $8
    I was wondering if I putted in the right Forum LOL

4. Onyx Arcane
    Cash:
    $4
    It seems as if this forum has been in dead island. Onyx has seen what you did Adane;)

AdaneOasis likes this.
  5. s1nc3sar
    Cash:
    $0
    Hey I'm from Toronto, also looking to start a gaming channel. Check out my channel and let me know what you think!

6. PeterSar
    Cash:
    $10
    I may be a bit late to this but I'm from Toronto and am just starting up a channel focusing on videography and life as a film/media student in the city. I've got some collab ideas planned out so if any other Torontonians out there are interested in creating something together don't hesitate to message me here or on Instagram/Twitter etc. :)