Vlog Any Vlogger near Worcester/Gloucester UK?

Country isnt an issue we can come up with come ideas:) there is always a way! Dutchie it's okay:) it's great to read replies, espiecially that you both very interesting characters![DOUBLEPOST=1502793367,1502793067][/DOUBLEPOST]terror569 cant access your channel, can you post a link? but checked your video out dutchie and its really good, will definitely subscribe:)

that is interesting! my channel is youtube.com/charliew or try /terrorhp[DOUBLEPOST=1502793645,1502793485][/DOUBLEPOST]fixed back to terrorhp, god damn. I've changed my youtube link to CharlieW and it doesn't work on this forum I suppose

Subscribed to both of your channels guys! hope you can return a favor and subscribe to mine:) I ran out of time now, as Im busy but will check every video on your channel! Have a good day guys!

Very kind of you but if you didn't subsrcribe to my channel because of my videos then you I will ask you to unsubcribe =) I'm not doing sub for sub

fair enough, I can see them being good, if they shocking will unsubscribed, don't worry, don't like having my feed looking bad:) subscribed as I can tell you a genuine guy, but will check them out and will decided in this case.

Back