Vlog Any Vlogger near Worcester/Gloucester UK?

Hey! I'm actually moving to the Cotswold in two weeks, so I'll be pretty close :p I'm just starting out, just as you. I'll have my first proper video up tomorrow.

I was watching you first vlog (haven't checked out the other ones yet, but it's pretty late already) and two pieces of advise immediately came to mind. Firstly, stop looking at the view finder! You're looking at yourself, instead of your audience. Look into the lens, so you'll have genuine contact with us ;) Secondly, try not to repeat yourself to much. You spend a good 3 minutes talking at the beginning which could have been done in 1. Keep it short and sweet :)

Hope it helped a bit!

Where are you from, terror? I'm sure there are Youtubers in your country you can collab with! Maybe post a shout out in this forum?

I'm from the Czech Republic and I really, really don't want to collab with anybody here. It feels like nobody speaks english over here :D

Ah, that might be a bit problematic indeed xD Though you could always do a collab that doesn't involve too much talking.

Aw, thank you for checking out my channel! I just started this channel, so I don't have any video's up yet xD I'm actually uploading one right now, it will be up in about 5 minutes!

It's up! Thank you so much n.n

Also, it feels like we completely took over this thread. Sorry Bart!

Back