Any tips on how to get more subs?

Well, simply put, if someone subscribes to you it means that they liked what the saw enough to come back for more. So make videos that will compel people to do that.

Before u get subs your going to have to get veiws u have to pick the best tags and tittle for your videos to get people to click on them and u should be finding people with the same content and talk to then this is why u have to learn how the audience likes your content so good luc:)

My tip is to research. There's plenty of info already out there in these forums and on the internet, just give it a look, make some videos, evaluate, rinse and repeat :)

Research on what games are popular, or games that may become popular - make twists on the games and try to make videos people would like to see - better your audio, your commentary, your audio, everything. Sooner or later someone will find you if your content is good and entertaining.

You are just starting out so its key to upload quality content and find your niche on youtube. You need to find what fits you best.

Something that has been helping me get more views and subscribers is just to be active on forums and different communities. Been on forums all this week and following everyone advice I seem to be gaining a new subscriber every day which is honestly amazing. There is a lot to learn here so just browse the threads and your channel will grow in no time :)

I think as you get more familiar with making videos and your content improves subscribers will come naturally. Think about the channels you subscribe to - if you saw videos like the ones you make would you want to subscribe? Also make videos with content people want to know about that haven't already been made 1000 times really well by someone else.

Back