Any ideas on a series for my youtube channel?

Hi guys, I love watching KSIolajidebt's many series on his youtube and Rooster teeths many series.
This has made me think that what my channel is really missing is some sort of funny/skillful or otherwise awesome series that I can focus on and possibly make a weekly/fortnightly thing ?

I know about the standard lets plays and Race to division 1 fifa videos, but I feel like I need to start a trend, and take somewhat of a risk.

Id love to know what you guys think and if anyone can help me come up with something great.

Thanks in advance,
-Thomas Plant

I like that idea, I actually religiously watch a guy called "soprano pictures". And his videos are all about trolling and comedy. You should check him out!
If you want help in that i have a PC and Fifa 13 u can practice trolling with me and i can show u some ways how

Unfortunately, I doubt anyone will give you the "money" idea you are looking for. Chances are high they would have done it themselves :)

Hope it goes well for ya bud !

Do you play on xbox 360 by any chance.
Yes I play Xbox360[DOUBLEPOST=1365153083,1365153043][/DOUBLEPOST]
Unfortunately, I doubt anyone will give you the "money" idea you are looking for. Chances are high they would have done it themselves :)

Hope it goes well for ya bud !
Lol I thought that, im just looking for any ideas really so that I can put my own twist on it :D
Thanks tho, Good luck with your channel

Yes I play Xbox360[DOUBLEPOST=1365153083,1365153043][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol I thought that, im just looking for any ideas really so that I can put my own twist on it :D
Thanks tho, Good luck with your channel
Do you want to add me: TheBlackHunterX I play fifa so maybe we could do something?

Hi guys, I love watching KSIolajidebt's many series on his youtube and Rooster teeths many series.
This has made me think that what my channel is really missing is some sort of funny/skillful or otherwise awesome series that I can focus on and possibly make a weekly/fortnightly thing ?

I know about the standard lets plays and Race to division 1 fifa videos, but I feel like I need to start a trend, and take somewhat of a risk.

Id love to know what you guys think and if anyone can help me come up with something great.

Thanks in advance,
-Thomas Plant
I'd love to help you but I think YOU and only YOU should think of something. Your content should be original and not using anyone else's ideas

how bout record yourself playing video games with your feet , play a racing game, that would be funny or play on the wii when the controller is in your mouth just smething stupid lol

Back