Any ideas on a series for my youtube channel?

Thomas Plant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys, I love watching KSIolajidebt's many series on his youtube and Rooster teeths many series.
This has made me think that what my channel is really missing is some sort of funny/skillful or otherwise awesome series that I can focus on and possibly make a weekly/fortnightly thing ?

I know about the standard lets plays and Race to division 1 fifa videos, but I feel like I need to start a trend, and take somewhat of a risk.

Id love to know what you guys think and if anyone can help me come up with something great.

Thanks in advance,
-Thomas Plant

Thomas Plant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Make an online trolling series and when it gets big you can create your own chatroom and troll with your fans ??
I like that idea, I actually religiously watch a guy called "soprano pictures". And his videos are all about trolling and comedy. You should check him out!

Carl Hinton

Loving The Gameplay
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Unfortunately, I doubt anyone will give you the "money" idea you are looking for. Chances are high they would have done it themselves :)

Hope it goes well for ya bud !

Thomas Plant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you play on xbox 360 by any chance.
Yes I play Xbox360[DOUBLEPOST=1365153083,1365153043][/DOUBLEPOST]
Unfortunately, I doubt anyone will give you the "money" idea you are looking for. Chances are high they would have done it themselves :)

Hope it goes well for ya bud !
Lol I thought that, im just looking for any ideas really so that I can put my own twist on it :D
Thanks tho, Good luck with your channel

ChillNation

Say Hi everybody
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yes I play Xbox360[DOUBLEPOST=1365153083,1365153043][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol I thought that, im just looking for any ideas really so that I can put my own twist on it :D
Thanks tho, Good luck with your channel
Do you want to add me: TheBlackHunterX I play fifa so maybe we could do something?

unknown_user7464758

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi guys, I love watching KSIolajidebt's many series on his youtube and Rooster teeths many series.
This has made me think that what my channel is really missing is some sort of funny/skillful or otherwise awesome series that I can focus on and possibly make a weekly/fortnightly thing ?

I know about the standard lets plays and Race to division 1 fifa videos, but I feel like I need to start a trend, and take somewhat of a risk.

Id love to know what you guys think and if anyone can help me come up with something great.

Thanks in advance,
-Thomas Plant
I'd love to help you but I think YOU and only YOU should think of something. Your content should be original and not using anyone else's ideas

Adam Bell

ManWolf
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
how bout record yourself playing video games with your feet , play a racing game, that would be funny or play on the wii when the controller is in your mouth just smething stupid lol