Comedy Any bad singers out there???

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Lewis

YTtalk Mad
Okay, so not normally the most requested of abilities from the average person... but I actually am looking for people that can really sing(or at least try to sing) TERRIBLE. I have a rough idea for a comedy video that I want to do in which for a part of the video, I go and look on the computer searching for good singing cover videos, but every cover video I see is absolutely horrible and the singing is awful. (That's the general idea of this part/scene in the video). So I just wanted to ask before I start getting ready to plan for the video and making the video, if anyone would be interested in participating in this? All you would need to do is make a clip or video of you doing a cover of a song(any song) and make this the worst cover you have done. You could sing really terrible to a song, maybe hits some really bad high notes or something, maybe sing with absolutely no enthusiasm at all, or you could make it funny by adding more movement and really get into it, or try to fail at harmonizing with a friend or sibling(just adding ideas out there, but be creative!)... However you would choose to do it, just make it funny and make it the worst singing cover ever! hahaha. You would not need a good camera either. You can use any kind of camera or recording device you wish, good quality is not needed for this if you do not have it.

If you are interested in this, reply to this thread. Then make your cover whenever you can(I would prefer it if you have it done and sent to me at least by the end of next weekend). When you have made your awful cover, upload the video as an "unlisted" video on your youtube and then send me the link to the video at my email: james13ml@gmail.com

I will be putting links to your channels and will try to promote your channels in the video to try to help you gain subscribers, and will tell the viewers at the end of the video how awesome your channels actually are! Notify me if you would not want your channel to be mentioned or known in the video. Last thing, if you had decided to participate in this video(or even if you had not decided to participate) I would appreciate it if you would share the video when it comes out. It is NOT REQUIRED that you do this, but I just think it would be good to use this as a cross-promotion type of thing for all of us! The more places the video is shared and the more of us that share it, the more promotion all of our channels will get! Thank you! :D

This sounds rather good fun, does the video have to be a full length song or could it be just the chorus of a song for example?

This sounds rather good fun, does the video have to be a full length song or could it be just the chorus of a song for example?
Either way you would prefer to do it is fine! I will be taking little parts from each person's covers so if you want to just do a small section of a song, that is perfectly fine and much easier actually. I don't mind it if you want to just do the full cover either.

What is Michael going to sing!? :O

I might haha I am not sure what song yet.

Either way you would prefer to do it is fine! I will be taking little parts from each person's covers so if you want to just do a small section of a song, that is perfectly fine and much easier actually. I don't mind it if you want to just do the full cover either.

I like that I will see what I can do, when is the deadline for getting them in?

I might haha I am not sure what song yet.

I like that I will see what I can do, when is the deadline for getting them in?
I would prefer to have them as soon as possible, but deadline would probably be to have them sent to me at least before this next weekend is over(Sunday night being last chance to send them in).[DOUBLEPOST=1375124112,1375123489][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow, I never thought I'd see a thread asking for bad singers. I think I'll abstain on this one though, good luck :)
Thanks! I didn't think I would ever be asking this question to anyone either... But always glad when I can throw out the unthinkable! :D

I would prefer to have them as soon as possible, but deadline would probably be to have them sent to me at least before this next weekend is over(Sunday night being last chance to send them in).[DOUBLEPOST=1375124112,1375123489][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks! I didn't think I would ever be asking this question to anyone either... But always glad when I can throw out the unthinkable! :D

I will see what I can do and try and get it in as early as possible :)

I love acting :D And pretending to sing horribly is what I want to do. Count me in :D I'll be doing California Girls by Katie Perry xD

*EDIT

I'll be dressed up in girly crap. I'll be wearing a California Republic hat, have my finger nails painted *cringe*, have girly sunglasses on, and I'll be singing only the chorus part, awfully. Like Caliiiiiiiforneeeeea!!!!! My little brother gets his nails painted...I can do this O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back