Comedy Any bad singers out there???

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant reply i havent enough posts yet in pm so yeah it could possibly work do you have skype?
I actually do not have a Skype, I would get one, but I'm just weird and like to be able to have any conversations that would deal with collaborations or something serious, in text. I have a gmail account that you could email or you could send me a personal message on my youtube if you want to discuss what is wanted out of this video or if you have any questions, etc. My email is james13ml@gmail.com if you wanted to use that. I'm sorry for the inconvenience of not using a Skype. Anyway, I am glad that you are interested in this collaboration!

I actually do not have a Skype, I would get one, but I'm just weird and like to be able to have any conversations that would deal with collaborations or something serious, in text. I have a gmail account that you could email or you could send me a personal message on my youtube if you want to discuss what is wanted out of this video or if you have any questions, etc. My email is james13ml@gmail.com if you wanted to use that. I'm sorry for the inconvenience of not using a Skype. Anyway, I am glad that you are interested in this collaboration!

i was just wondering how we can do the collab if not on skype

i was just wondering how we can do the collab if not on skype
All you need to do is make a clip(or full video) of you doing a bad singing cover with whatever kind of recording device you have(web cam, iPod, camera, etc.) and upload that as an unlisted video on youtube so that only you and anyone with the link can see it. Then just send the link to that video to me and I will download it and put it in the video and give you credit and promotion in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back