Request Animation intro, minecraft skin and avatar Request

MrToxicFrags

I've Got It
Hello guy's and girl's. I'm looking for someone to make a a little animation intro "2d" animation character and a minecraft skin if someone could help me that would help me out a lot.

Animation intro "2d" - The intro needs to be "CaptainChewbacca" comes in picks up a Xbox and throws an Xbox to the screen bashing the screen and goes into the game in HD

Animation "2d" avatar - it has to be CaptainChewbacca being a captain looking mad with a lightsaber in HD

Minecraft skin - a Captain Chewbacca. in HD

this all i ask for. this would help me a lot if someone could help me?

Hello guy's and girl's. I'm looking for someone to make a a liitle animation intro "2d" animaion minecraft character and a minecraft skin if someone could help me that would help me out a lot.

Animation intro "2d" - The intro needs to be CaptainChewbacca comes in picks up a xbox and throws an Xbox to the screan bashing the screan and goes into the game in HD

Animation "2d" avatar - it has to be CaptainChewbacca being a captain looking mad with a lightsaber in HD

Minecraft skin - a CaptainChewbacca for it. in HD

this all i ask for. this would help me a lot if someone could help me?

i don't have my paypal because it is lock from them.
but i can give you something in a minecraft server of our's as payment

Could you fix the spelling, and pronunciation so I can understand completely what you're asking for?

Could you fix the spelling, and pronunciation so I can understand completely what you're asking for?

speak_english.jpg
Your thoughts exactly?

Back