Request Animation intro, minecraft skin and avatar Request

Cay

Ytalks Reviewer
Reaction score
Ah na, u & i should not fight bc im no spamrt ummmmmm plz help now wers the intro thingy
I'm not entirely sure what you just said, but the introduce yourself forum is easy to find. From the homepage just go to the introduce yourself forum

DwarvenParadise

Reaction score
Hello actually I'm not dumb I have proper grammar and I'm the stupid to talk like that now sorry I dident introduce my self but at this point I personally don't think i have to sorry that I was trolling you and not letting you have a fun time but I don't have to leave this website unless a Administration Staff contacts me. It just feel's like you're putting my down and not letting me enjoy my stay so may I ask of you not to tell me what to do thank you, Sincerely DwarvenPraradise

-DwarvenParadise

Cay

Ytalks Reviewer
Reaction score
Hello actually I'm not dumb I have proper grammar and I'm the stupid to talk like that now sorry I dident introduce my self but at this point I personally don't think i have to sorry that I was trolling you and not letting you have a fun time but I don't have to leave this website unless a Administration Staff contacts me. It just feel's like you're putting my down and not letting me enjoy my stay so may I ask of you not to tell me what to do thank you, Sincerely DwarvenPraradise

-DwarvenParadise
Well i apologise if you feel like that, But i didn't tell you to leave. I just informed you that it is Forum Rules to introduce yourself before anything else.