Angry at Jukin Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
They still haven't paid me for the month of April, where in their last e-mail they said it would be for end of May/beginning of June. Well, that has past now clearly...
They already paid me $50 before though Paypal so that can't be the issue.
Also the earnings they are talking about that I made seem way too low compared to my estimations... (I have 2 videos that have been watched through annotation on the same websites under the same advertisements that made a lot more earnings/views wise.)
I would like to keep you guys informed because if it turns out they are ripping me off I want you all to be warned never to work with them.

Disclaimer: I am a person who doesn't get angry very easily and gives people the benefit of the doubt for way too long so if they are pushing my limits that really means something...

There!

UPDATE: Got paid today!...
Didn't get an email with any explanation though, just a message from my Paypal.

Figured I would share my experience with them. I had a video go viral a year ago like generating a million view in under 3 days and 2 million in under a week etc.. well i signed up with Jukin 18 hours after i posted the video when it reach 100k views. I had nothing but problems with them between them not protecting my copyright to where I was removing asll the stolen videos myself, to even losing me contracts because of how long it was taking them to respond.

I finally got fed up with them and their excuses and figured they made enough free money off me and canceled my contract with them. just a for warning they made my head hurt and temper soar.

Reactions: Vir
K Braun?

No network is going to have YT remove stolen videos for a member. That and Content ID disputes are up to you to resolve.

What do you mean about losing contracts?

I didn't mean youtube remove them, my agreement with them said they would protect my copyright, and remove outside videos that infringe on my copyright. I had a couple companies contact me personally to set-up a licensing contract for my video, i forwarded them onto Jukin to finalize said contract but their lack of urgency to settle the contract lost them for me. The only one they actually locked in for me was one I had done most of the work with before finally forwarding it onto them.

All in all I was very displeased with their service and their lack of marketing/help. I really wish I could have went back and signed with no licensing company because I could have at least settled a couple licensing contracts faster, plus I wouldn't have been just giving money away.

Reactions: Vir
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back