Mr Danny

Super Poster
Hello YTTalkers!

So as soon as January ends, I'm gonna have a lot more time to spend on YouTube, and I was wondering what you guys thought would help grow my channel the most: uploading 2 videos a week (instead of only 1 like I 'try' to do now) or spend the time that it would take me to make that video in promoting my channel?

Thanks for the help! :)

I'm new to this whole YouTube thing as well and the one thing that I see everyone say who is successful in the business is CONSISTENCY.
That means uploading the same time every week and keeping your videos uniform (same audio levels, quality)

With the whole promotion issue, you need to make videos in order to promote them. You can promote all you want but if you're not uploading consistently no one's going to know when to watch you.

Hope this helps a little xD

Its really difficult to gauge I spend a lot of tie making videos, promoting, and staying involved in the community. I think its best to do whatever you can to get your name out there.

I do it altogether video editing while waiting for render to get done I will advertise when it's done I'll stop and upload and then I will edit once again.. :) everyday I make videos.. Sometimes I will queue one and make another video first.. When I reach a certain sub I will make a special presentation.. And then continue with the queued videos to edit once again.. :) my baby is super good at making videos making me have a long queue already.. :)

Back