I am very fortunate that uploading is very fast where I live. However encoding my 4k videos takes ages. It can be very frustrating to have been working hard on a video and then to have it encode for 8 hours or more, only to have it crash during the last few seconds... So I kinda understand what you are going through; the technical stuff can really suck sometimes. But it is all worth it in the end.[DOUBLEPOST=1461840141,1461840091][/DOUBLEPOST]
I cry under my bed... I live in La Réunion... and I must have the Slowest Internet of the island...
One time it took 48h to upload a video...

Sounds like a very cool place to live though :)

Maybe download Handbrake and reduce your video file
I'll try doing that. Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1461844318,1461844249][/DOUBLEPOST]
ouch! why don't you upload it right before you sleep and when you wake up it's up?
I start the upload before I sleep, when I wake up, it's still uploading.[DOUBLEPOST=1461844473][/DOUBLEPOST]
I cry under my bed... I live in La Réunion... and I must have the Slowest Internet of the island...
One time it took 48h to upload a video...

Idk where that place is but that speed is horrible.[DOUBLEPOST=1461849043][/DOUBLEPOST]
Upload* gawd, noob.
It's fine, dude. Lol. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1461849183][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am very fortunate that uploading is very fast where I live. However encoding my 4k videos takes ages. It can be very frustrating to have been working hard on a video and then to have it encode for 8 hours or more, only to have it crash during the last few seconds... So I kinda understand what you are going through; the technical stuff can really suck sometimes. But it is all worth it in the end.[DOUBLEPOST=1461840141,1461840091][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sounds like a very cool place to live though :)

I've experienced the struggle of encoding videos as well. But it is worth it. :D

I'll try doing that. Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1461844318,1461844249][/DOUBLEPOST]
I start the upload before I sleep, when I wake up, it's still uploading.[DOUBLEPOST=1461844473][/DOUBLEPOST]

Idk where that place is but that speed is horrible.[DOUBLEPOST=1461849043][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's fine, dude. Lol. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1461849183][/DOUBLEPOST]

I've experienced the struggle of encoding videos as well. But it is worth it. :D
I know, just a small joke :)

I guess try and get a better internet system. Thats all you can really do there if you wanted to change to a schedule where you uploaded regularly.

Upload at night, that way it doesn't seem it takes so long! I used to do that a lot when I had 8 hour upload times, but now I upload in less time it takes me to render the clip. Under an hour for most my stuff ~10-20 minutes in length, 1080p60 footage.

Back