so am I funny or am I funny?

• You're funny.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • You're funny.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • You're not funny.

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
That actually turned me away from watching any further..
It's something you have to work on and its something I don't exactly do very much but I do get to the main topic within 10-20 seconds as people don't have the time to sit around and want to know what the whole video is about so they can decide if they want to watch or not... It's difficult to understand the viewers mind on how they perceive your videos.

That actually turned me away from watching any further..
It's something you have to work on and its something I don't exactly do very much but I do get to the main topic within 10-20 seconds as people don't have the time to sit around and want to know what the whole video is about so they can decide if they want to watch or not... It's difficult to understand the viewers mind on how they perceive your videos.
but it was a sotyline they wouldnt have known how we got there or what had happened in the process if I cut too much out!
I think theres a fine line between whats interesting and what isnt you have to figure out that point

but it was a sotyline they wouldnt have known how we got there or what had happened in the process if I cut too much out!
I think theres a fine line between whats interesting and what isnt you have to figure out that point
Thats YouTube :p
Anywho, good luck!

This is my latest video a lot of people said it was pretty darn hilarious do you agree with them or no?

x.x
My only suggestion and all is maybe make it a series.. not one long video.. Most people who go to YouTube want a quick fix under 10 minutes and at most 15 they see something longer than that they dip out. You could do a narration to explain who the people are and maybe add music to keep it moving

My only suggestion and all is maybe make it a series.. not one long video.. Most people who go to YouTube want a quick fix under 10 minutes and at most 15 they see something longer than that they dip out. You could do a narration to explain who the people are and maybe add music to keep it moving
nice advice! your rite I might do that next and add background music too

Back