Votes: 3 37.5%
  • You're funny.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • You're not funny.

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

00Yarko

Liking YTtalk
This is my latest video a lot of people said it was pretty darn hilarious do you agree with them or no?

x.x

NO! MAYBE! I DON'T KNOW!

Okay to be honest, that was pretty mean in some occasions. So it wasn't that funny. =/

well ur probably asian or somewhere from there and we were a little racist towards this asian lady in that video NOSHIT tho u thought it was mean none of us are racist tho!

well ur probably asian or somewhere from there and we were a little racist towards this asian lady in that video NOSHIT tho u thought it was mean none of us are racist tho!
Well, it isn't really about the intent or what you think you are, it's the message you bring across.
It's okay, I suppose. The "being high on weed / getting drunk" thing and then talking random stuff isn't that funny either though.

Well, it isn't really about the intent or what you think you are, it's the message you bring across.
It's okay, I suppose. The "being high on weed / getting drunk" thing and then talking random stuff isn't that funny either though.
some dont accept alcohol and pot in their lives and thats fine but thanks for the opinion some ppl thought the video in general was funny some didnt

You're directing towards a certain audience which I definitely am not a part of in any way shape or form... I personally got bored the first 2 minutes and I thought I would watch it all but it just looked to me like someone recording what a bunch of friends do every day.

yeah man first 2 minutes were boring make sure u atleast have a good hook at the beginning to attract people otherwise no one would be bothered to continue the video

Back