All videos under review for monetization

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's a feature so if you do get custom thumbnails it won't ever go away even if you don't monetize any videos once you have gotten custom thumbnails it won't effect it
Excellent, have you tested it yeah?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I hope its right as I dont want to monetise yet but still want the thumbs, turn on monetisation, wait for review, approved, upload thumb, switch off :D

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Don't you have to be a partner to get custom thumbnails?

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don't you have to be a partner to get custom thumbnails?
YouTube are now enrolling Custom Thumbnails to all Users who have a monetization enabled account in good standing and at least one video monetized over the next 2 months.

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Almost all my videos have been monetized for way over 2 months... Where should this option be?

Robert

Reaction score
You don't get custom thumbnails for just monetizing your videos. You have to be partnered, I'm sure.

MaineJunker

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I think it also has to do with keywords. A lot of my videos are gun related. Earlier this year, suddenly, for the life of me my videos wouldn't monetize anymore. So, for my upload files, instead of "AK47 Armor Piercing Steel Penetration test.MP4" I named them things like "video.mp4" with no title or description. It monetized within minutes, I then renamed it and edited the description.

Now I upload as private with generic names and don't put any description or keywords in until it's monetized. Recently I mistakenly didn't rename a video and I put the description and keywords in during upload, it took hours to monetize. My generic uploads take minutes.