Age and YouTube

unknown_user010101

I Love YTtalk
Hello,so todays people think that kids are stupid . The way i say ,that they think that we don't understand the community of internet and they make facebook and youtube for 13+. But every kid makes an account for youtube under 13 . So yeah i want to become a partner with socialblade ,but i can't because of my age (12).help?

Well just wait till when u can. By then you'll probably have a very nice built channel :)

Yeah probably you don't have any other choice but to wait one more year. And as 5arg said your audience will keep on growing in the meantime, so it's a good thing. :p

I don't want to wait.Thats the peoblem.SB emplyee said that is illgeal to lie sbout age.My i dont want to wait.I saw one dude with the same age and a sb partner .

but when i applied for socialblade i got denied. im 14 and i have no copyright strikes. i had the "perfect" channel. No copy rights, right amount of subs and views to get in but hey ho thier loss

So then i need to lie? Because the thing about 13 it is not right...I want to get tgs partnership next year.
Don`t lie because if the find out they can blacklist you (tell other network not to trust you)

1) go for a network with no age requirment
or
2) wait

and sorry to wreck your dream but to get in TGS you need at least 50k views a day you have 4k views total...

Back