After Effects?!?

Skax Design

VFX, GFX and Digital Art
Hello everyone, i am getting really annoyed with my after effects... does anyone know anything about after effects?

My problem is that the whole top of my window is missing! I cant even see File/edit or any of the top of the window! its like the resolution has been changed or something :/

i dont know how it happens, i was possessing a RAM preview, just looked over and the whole of the top has been cut out!

I have tried restarting and it didnt seem to do anything... and its not that i have moved the tool bars and deleted them because most of the bars i can still see, but the top ones, half of the toolbar is cut out! :(

Its starting to really annoy me! :(

Yup, just reset it. If you wont get it towork with that neither then there is the possibility to repair install or reinstall the program. If that dpesnt work -> os settings and graphics card stuff :)

Don't worry guys i have fixed it! it must have been some weird glitch :/ all i did was right clicked of the task bar and clicked "Show windows stacked" and then maximize it again and the top bit was there again :/ thanks anyway guys :)

Back