After Effects?!?

Skax Design

VFX, GFX and Digital Art
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello everyone, i am getting really annoyed with my after effects... does anyone know anything about after effects?

My problem is that the whole top of my window is missing! I cant even see File/edit or any of the top of the window! its like the resolution has been changed or something :/

i dont know how it happens, i was possessing a RAM preview, just looked over and the whole of the top has been cut out!

I have tried restarting and it didnt seem to do anything... and its not that i have moved the tool bars and deleted them because most of the bars i can still see, but the top ones, half of the toolbar is cut out! :(

Its starting to really annoy me! :(

BlockDesigns

Moving Pictures Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Window- workspace- reset standard
:D

Nolousproductions

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yup, just reset it. If you wont get it towork with that neither then there is the possibility to repair install or reinstall the program. If that dpesnt work -> os settings and graphics card stuff :)

Skax Design

VFX, GFX and Digital Art
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Don't worry guys i have fixed it! it must have been some weird glitch :/ all i did was right clicked of the task bar and clicked "Show windows stacked" and then maximize it again and the top bit was there again :/ thanks anyway guys :)

Nolousproductions

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don't worry guys i have fixed it! it must have been some weird glitch :/ all i did was right clicked of the task bar and clicked "Show windows stacked" and then maximize it again and the top bit was there again :/ thanks anyway guys :)
Good that you got it allright! Now enjoy editing! Peace

Reactions: Skax Design