adsense of course best revenue but damn!

KingDenzel92

Reaction score
Damn, that has actually p****d me off and I'm not even with fullscreen lol. Always thought it was full transparency. I'm just gonna stick with Adsense for now, their horror stories on here don't phase me. Thanks for that info was very useful. Is anyone with SocialBlade/RPM/Maker here that can comment on transparency? Quite a few people seem to be annoyed at the thought of trying to make more money through youtube, but (speaking for only myself here) the main reason I want to earn more is to buy better equipment, so basically reinvest in my channel so I can provide better quality content.

Reactions: FareszM

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
alright im sending my manager at fullscreen a email i think... i new i was going to take a bit of a hit but im up 30k views from when i joined with fullscreen and making less than we i started with them. the help support takes longer than adsense takes to get ahold of me and the gorilla campains are mainly us only i get not to mention its useless to me to

FareszM

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Damn dude so you're really making les money..?

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
well im going to wait and see how this month unfolds because the money stats there sending me seem full of s**t

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
that's such a big turn off from networks! thanks for the info :]

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
well its the reason i didnt sign with tgn you go into there site chat and there own mods were complaining about getting ripped off. So i went for fullscreen and so far its been a bit of a downer the reason google cant answer every one quickly is the amount of people sending in help requests. the problems is with networks growing out of control they to are starting to become backed up

Creator X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Are you calculating based on "monetizable views"? (views from videos that could be monetized)

Did previous period possibly have more monetizable views than current period?

Maybe the particular chart or report you're looking at is only showing your share. I think that's how the dashboard works by default depending on what you're looking at. Your fullscreen rep or support /at/ fullscreen.net can clarify if you send them screencaps.

Lastly, I think the dashboard is more or less an estimate until the payment is sent. Payments for Oct get sent tomorrow... which will make it easier to calculate the final numbers. Unless we are talking strictly about Nov here... in which case hopefully your rep will have more info for you soon. ( There is also more earnings info in the FAQ if you log into the dashboard then visit /faq )

Just throwing ideas out there! lol Hope it helps. :)

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
thanks for the the right up creator x but my rep made me almost rip my hair out with my last response. im going to wait until i get my November statement before i completely explode. All i have to go off is my total views i dont get to see my monetizable views and my cpc and my cpm thats whats driving me crazy how do i no there not screwing with me