adsense of course best revenue but damn!

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
so i got my first page of stats from full screen today..... holy crap i was making average 4-5$through adsense. now im down to 3$ avreage with fullscreen. since i have joined fullscreen i have gone up 20k (60k total) views a month (which i was already gaining views fast pace before joining) which would make a big difference on adsense. I sent a email to my full screen expert with no reply in 3 days lol. when i messaged google it to 2 days for a response... my questions to the other fullscreen partners do they deduct there cut daily or on the final balance each month? how big was your revenue impact when you joined them.

Reactions: Z3 Mast3r

Z3 Mast3r

Pro Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer, Designer
I am not partnered but this is good information, thanks:)

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
When I joined RPM I had no renevue impact, because if you do games you need to be in a network. So I don't complain also I don't do it for the money. Many of my videos don't even have ads turned on, I just wanted that livestream feature soooooo much.

But maybe you're losing views that could be possible or just not that many clicks.

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Im not losing views... my views have gone up by alot. Clicks i could see changing but not over night like that and i have been watching my stats pretty close. I buy items and use the cash flow to pay for some it. So far the extra portion fullscreen takes and this new diffrence in stats isnt worth it...

FareszM

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Damn dude... This is exactly why I'm never doing this..... What is your average CPC/CTR?

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Doesnt show me that kind of info on the full screen dashboard. I willsee how my november paycheck is have way through december
Damn dude... This is exactly why I'm never doing this..... What is your average CPC/CTR?

FareszM

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Man oh man.. what a rip off..
It's very important to know your average CPC. So you can increase this and also increase your revenue and stuff.
You have nothing in your own hands...

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Trust me its kinda a p**s off because when i heard full transparency i didnt expect to only see daily stats months afterwards

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Partnership is awesome i wont lie as long as money isnt what you care about