Adsense disabled.

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I am sure you can still apply for partnership even with an Adsense account as long as your YouTube account is in good standing. When you're partnered you get paid directly from the partner and not Adsense.
If I was you I'd apply anyway and see what the outcome is.

Reactions: paskyskiesss

HealthyDury

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's not what a few people on the forum have said. Someone else had to move channels because his adsense was disabled and the network he was interested in wouldn't take him on cos of that. And his videos are vlogs so I doubt he had any copyright issues.

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
That's not what a few people on the forum have said. Someone else had to move channels because his adsense was disabled and the network he was interested in wouldn't take him on cos of that. And his videos are vlogs so I doubt he had any copyright issues.
Yeah but it does not hurt to try before he has to start all over again. What does he have to loose?

Reactions: HealthyDury

bwochinski

Gaming and Goofing
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I've been reading a lot of threads on Yeousch (gaming network) and TGN's forums and I see people getting partnered with disabled adsense. I think networks can reinstate your adsense if they really like your channel.

I don't think they can do anything with your adsense... once you have adsense disabled you're banned from adsense for life. It's a really dumb policy but Google does what Google wants.

Also, possibly the worst news, is that a disabled adsense account can not be un-linked from a YouTube account. TGN apparently pays directly through Paypal, so your "banned from adsense" status wouldn't necessarily hinder you there, but I still think that the particular YouTube account with the adsense account stuck to it might be a problem, seeing as that account can't ever monetize again.

Perhaps some networks can pull strings to get around some of these issues. But it's really a terrible thing to do to a person, especially a YouTuber.

Shame on you Google.

paskyskiesss

I'm a peacock flying into a rainbow!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
Hey Joofville, man do you know any networks that partner guys like me?[DOUBLEPOST=1349433201,1349432631][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, I still can try applying to networks with my monetization disabled channel while working on growing my second channel. I think that's the best move for me now.

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hey Joofville, man do you know any networks that partner guys like me?
I'm not a network expert, however after doing some Googling related to banned Adsense accounts:

Is a Youtube Partnership obtainable?
No, but you can still get a partnership with Yeousch, Machinima, TGN ect.

paskyskiesss

I'm a peacock flying into a rainbow!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
I have a music channel those networks are for game channels. Haha. But it's good to know my poor channel still has chance to be partnered.