Adsense disabled.

paskyskiesss

I'm a peacock flying into a rainbow!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
I applied to Socialblade's partnership program today 'cause I finally met their requirements but google e-mailed me that my adsense got disabled for invalid clicks. Any experience with networks and disabled adsense? Will social still partner me?

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
unfortunately social blade will not partner channels that have disabled adsense account that is what I just went through a week ago. So I'm starting all over again. I'm also not monetizing any of my videos until I meet partner requirements.

HealthyDury

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
unfortunately social blade will not partner channels that have disabled adsense account that is what I just went through a week ago. So I'm starting all over again. I'm also not monetizing any of my videos until I meet partner requirements.
I 'm seriously considering doing this. I've seen too many stories about adsense accounts being disabled for invalid clicks!

paskyskiesss

Reaction score
Channel Type
So I have to start all over again? :( 460 subs all gone? Dang!

bwochinski

Gaming and Goofing
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I applied to Socialblade's partnership program today 'cause I finally met their requirements but google e-mailed me that my adsense got disabled for invalid clicks. Any experience with networks and disabled adsense? Will social still partner me?
Ok I'm seriously considering disabling monetization since I keep hearing this. What I really want to know, is there anything you did that possibly in the wildest stretch of the imagination, could be seen as enticing clicks? or did you ever use a view-for-view system to help promote your videos?[DOUBLEPOST=1349429610,1349429528][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, if you haven't, there is always the appeal form:
https://support.google.com/adsense/bin/request.py?hl=en&contact_type=appeal_form&rd=2

I wouldn't hold your breath for a favorable decision though.

paskyskiesss

Reaction score
Channel Type
No sir, not at all. Well I think the invalid clicks didn't came from youtube but from my website.

HealthyDury

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's a shame. Maybe do some kind of competition to get your current subbies to move over to your new channel. Good luck!!!

PS I disabled monetization on my videos after reading this post on Wednesday.

paskyskiesss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Thanks HealthyDury. I got 30 of them subbed on my new channel tho. Haha. Well google can really be a pain in the butt.

bwochinski

Gaming and Goofing
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I have disabled my monetization for now as well, in large part due to stories like this, but also due to reading up on "common reasons accounts are disabled" page on google support...
http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2660562[DOUBLEPOST=1349430919,1349430368][/DOUBLEPOST]Everywhere I look adsense support FAQs use this phrase excessively!

Rest assured that we'll monitor your situation closely, and that your account is being properly credited for all clicks and impressions we consider to be valid.
It's enough to drive you mad!

Reactions: HealthyDury

paskyskiesss

Reaction score
Channel Type
I've been reading a lot of threads on Yeousch (gaming network) and TGN's forums and I see people getting partnered with disabled adsense. I think networks can reinstate your adsense if they really like your channel.

Reactions: HealthyDury