Adding comments to peoples vids makes my ad money go up????

yeah I know it is odd but it has happened to me more often then to be chance.
So from now on I will comment here and there and be part of the community much more and see how it takes me.

I've posted a thread about the new Analytics, if you'll use it you'll be able to share graphs and improves in order to see if it works or not! (that's the best way you can be 100% sure where it comes from).

So check out my post, hope it will help and Good Luck! :up:

sorry you got me wrong, i am not talking about comments on MY vids. I mean when I go around commenting on various other videos like vevo's hot this week and various popular uploads usually ones that have many views in just a few days.
I rarely comment and my videos are now 1 year old and quotations not ever flavour of the moment stuff. But when i go around posting comments here and there a few days after my adsense earnings go up then after a few days back to where they were at before. I only just cottoned on after noticing this pattern over the course of the year.
Are you views going up with the money because you could just be driving more traffic to you channel? More views equal more money.

no just the ad money percentages like it goes from .04% to 0.07% and 6p per click as opposed to 3pence. and it only happens for a few days if i make lots of comments and after a day or two of the comments been made and only for a few days. Very strange but true.

Back