Adding comments to peoples vids makes my ad money go up????

nathan

Reaction score
has anyone else noticed this?
My ad money is stable at a certain rate then I spend two days commenting on many videos and for about two to 3 days after my ad money doubles?
Has anyone else ever noticed this?
My views rate stays the same but my percentages go up??????
Anyone guess why?
I put it down to the spiders picking up activity or something???

Reactions: MrDanINSANE

nathan

Reaction score
buy i swear on 5 occassions months apart i started commenting which i never do normally and the following few days my ad money went up. There must be a connection. As crazy as it sounds there must be a connection.

MrDanINSANE

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Cartoonist, Animator
I believe it's something like that:
Whenever you reply to a comment on your video, some people just read it via their email, and some actually click and go watch the video again that means they're exposed to more ads on the side of the page, or in the video itself (or both).

It's not 100% accurate, but from my experience sometimes it raise up the amount of earning... and sometimes not. :unsure:

* Sorry about my bad English.

Reactions: Andrea

nathan

Reaction score
thanks for that mate.
I just thought I would throw it up for others to see.
My ad money doesn't go up that same day but about two or 3 days later then after a few days of no comments back to what it was before. I am now going to comment regularly on hot videos because for whatever reason it doubles or more my own earnings.

MrDanINSANE

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
thanks for that mate.
I just thought I would throw it up for others to see.
My ad money doesn't go up that same day but about two or 3 days later then after a few days of no comments back to what it was before. I am now going to comment regularly on hot videos because for whatever reason it doubles or more my own earnings.
I highly suggest you to reply to ALL your videos as much as you can (unless you see stupid comments, you should pass these).
But do your best when people are asking questions, Answer them, they will sure appreciate it and even subscribe if they didn't yet. :up:

Keep up the good job and Good Luck :)

nathan

Reaction score
I highly suggest you to reply to ALL your videos as much as you can (unless you see stupid comments, you should pass these).
But do your best when people are asking questions, Answer them, they will sure appreciate it and even subscribe if they didn't yet. :up:

Keep up the good job and Good Luck :)
sorry you got me wrong, i am not talking about comments on MY vids. I mean when I go around commenting on various other videos like vevo's hot this week and various popular uploads usually ones that have many views in just a few days.
I rarely comment and my videos are now 1 year old and quotations not ever flavour of the moment stuff. But when i go around posting comments here and there a few days after my adsense earnings go up then after a few days back to where they were at before. I only just cottoned on after noticing this pattern over the course of the year.

MrDanINSANE

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Oh, my bad.. sorry about that. :oops:
I have no idea about that, I do reply to other videos from time to time but not as much as I reply to my own videos.

Maybe the people who saw your comments check your username / channel... but I don't know for sure because people who like to reply / comment are not just clicking on every single username they see... but maybe I'm wrong ;)

nathan

Reaction score
yeah I know it is odd but it has happened to me more often then to be chance.
So from now on I will comment here and there and be part of the community much more and see how it takes me.