Accents From Around The World

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I feel bad because I'm tagged but I'm not actually in the video.. oh well, I'll make sure I join in next time! ^_^ I'm just hitting the play all buttons on each of the places :p love hearing different accents ^_^

In the next one can I do 'fake' accents for each place as a joke then do my real one? :p

Reactions: Michael

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I really wanted to do this! Oh well, there's gonna be another mass collab, right?

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
Not bad, not bad at all. Might have to talk to some people about getting some voice acting with some of those diverse accents.

benoftheweek

YTtalk's Chicken Salad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am very happy our Accents From Around The World video is now out and I would like to thank everyone who was involved in making it, you're all awesome and I hope you all enjoy the video :)

@Vicboss @brodielawrence @AmirVlogz @TheEveressa @Conso1727 @Chema @EricaOnToast @KGATV @Ron Mann @obscurimity @KdawgCreations @brittanybearpaws @VlogRays @stefan @Hodge @CJ86TV @Zesty Udders @Zesty Mike @Blake Åkerstedt @Camille Montpetit @benoftheweek @kriston @CameronPSK @TinyBagProductions @Rouge @Abbie Sanya (temmy) @STOTTINMAD @Natacha Martins @TheCameronWatson @SubjectSarah @garry firth @Apoxa @kkushalbeatzz @emzothedragon @Kate (Caitlin) @iPro41 @KeirMeDear @GafferGames @Nicole_HowToNott @Frankie @JohnKenShow @Katherinejane001 @Reina @markkaz @CrownAcademyEnglish @JeriKane @IftiBashir @Andrew Flint @Daniel

Yep that's the most tags you will see for me on YTtalk until our next mass collaboration :D

Thank you guys :)
This was so great! I love how interactive it was! It must have taken for ever to make this! I'm glad to be a part of it :)

Reactions: Michael and Vicboss

obscurimity

YTT's Tanager
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Great work everyone. You all have such nice voices.