Accents From Around The World

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am very happy our Accents From Around The World video is now out and I would like to thank everyone who was involved in making it, you're all awesome and I hope you all enjoy the video :)

@Vicboss @brodielawrence @AmirVlogz @TheEveressa @Conso1727 @Chema @EricaOnToast @KGATV @Ron Mann @obscurimity @KdawgCreations @brittanybearpaws @VlogRays @stefan @Hodge @CJ86TV @Zesty Udders @Zesty Mike @Blake Åkerstedt @Camille Montpetit @benoftheweek @kriston @CameronPSK @TinyBagProductions @Rouge @Abbie Sanya (temmy) @STOTTINMAD @Natacha Martins @TheCameronWatson @SubjectSarah @garry firth @Apoxa @kkushalbeatzz @emzothedragon @Kate (Caitlin) @iPro41 @KeirMeDear @GafferGames @Nicole_HowToNott @Frankie @JohnKenShow @Katherinejane001 @Reina @markkaz @CrownAcademyEnglish @JeriKane @IftiBashir @Andrew Flint @Daniel

Yep that's the most tags you will see for me on YTtalk until our next mass collaboration :D

Thank you guys :)

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
This post was basically "Tag ALL the users!" :p
I'm 23 minutes through atm, just approching myself actually, I don't remember what it was like, oh god!

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Nicely done Michael! I was happy out with my part and everyone else should be too! Hail to YTTALK!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This post was basically "Tag ALL the users!" :p
I'm 23 minutes through atm, just approching myself actually, I don't remember what it was like, oh god!
Haha I went for as many people whose usernames I knew on YTtalk who were in the collab plus a bunch who might or might not be interested but you never know :D

No worries there, you were fine :) I am like that with my older videos lol

Nicely done Michael! I was happy out with my part and everyone else should be too! Hail to YTTALK!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Ben, I come across one of your old channels when searching for your username when adding the final credit links :D Your part was entertaining you will always be known as the humming guy :D

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Awesome, well done to everyone involved. You've done YTtalk proud :up:

Videos like this make me want to travel the world!

Reactions: Michael and Vicboss

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Reactions: Vicboss