Comedy ACCENT TONGUE TAG COLLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, I moved to the US when I was 7 years old, so it's been so long, and I kind of don't have an accent anymore.
Interesting! I listened to one of your videos, and you sound like you are from the East Coast, and even have somewhat a New England-ish accent. But.. then a few words sound like how someone from the South would say them...? There are a few words you speak slightly differently, but for the most part, your English accent sounds really American..It's different enough that I can't figure out what region you're from.. ^_^

Interesting! I listened to one of your videos, and you sound like you are from the East Coast, and even have somewhat a New England-ish accent. But.. then a few words sound like how someone from the South would say them...? There are a few words you speak slightly differently, but for the most part, your English accent sounds really American..It's different enough that I can't figure out what region you're from.. ^_^

Right? XD So I am not sure how I want to contribute to this collab because I don't really have an accent I guess... it's a normal American one.

Oye fellows Taggers!!! :wavespin:
I'm Back!! xD

How's going your Tagging Video?? :laugh2:
Mine is exporting right now :rolleyes:

Attachments

• accentTongueTAG exporting.PNG
    accentTongueTAG exporting.PNG
    114.7 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back