Status
Not open for further replies.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
However, I moved to the US when I was 7 years old, so it's been so long, and I kind of don't have an accent anymore.
Interesting! I listened to one of your videos, and you sound like you are from the East Coast, and even have somewhat a New England-ish accent. But.. then a few words sound like how someone from the South would say them...? There are a few words you speak slightly differently, but for the most part, your English accent sounds really American..It's different enough that I can't figure out what region you're from.. ^_^

GSmaniamsmart

Reaction score
Interesting! I listened to one of your videos, and you sound like you are from the East Coast, and even have somewhat a New England-ish accent. But.. then a few words sound like how someone from the South would say them...? There are a few words you speak slightly differently, but for the most part, your English accent sounds really American..It's different enough that I can't figure out what region you're from.. ^_^
Right? XD So I am not sure how I want to contribute to this collab because I don't really have an accent I guess... it's a normal American one.

Reactions: Jawad Soomro

Jamie Aldridge

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ill give it a go mate, got 2 weeks so ill see f i can do it sunday, do you want it edited already or will you edit it like parts in-between ?

Reactions: Jawad Soomro

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
ill give it a go mate, got 2 weeks so ill see f i can do it sunday, do you want it edited already or will you edit it like parts in-between ?
I want the video by this sunday otherwise the deadline is 30th april :)
I will do parts-in between
No music in the video :)

Status
Not open for further replies.