A serious side to Luke Walker :)

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Last edited:
this is what youtube is all about! i just love that you do music videos like this! it's always so refreshing to see content like this made! you both did a fantastic job!

I'm going to remix this still, it's one of my very favorites from you Kat. And Luke you really pushed her to do something so... dark it was... I love this song. I hate to love this song. It makes me sad but in the best way. It's just amazing :)

Too much feelz! Is so melancholy D:
It was amazingly well made. It sounded great and penetrated my wall of feelz. I have to go listen to I can see clearly now, now

this is what youtube is all about! i just love that you do music videos like this! it's always so refreshing to see content like this made! you both did a fantastic job!

Thank you so much!! I.....didn't know Luke could be so serious......but I'm glad he is :D

I'm going to remix this still, it's one of my very favorites from you Kat. And Luke you really pushed her to do something so... dark it was... I love this song. I hate to love this song. It makes me sad but in the best way. It's just amazing :)

I can't wait to hear what you do with it! It is a really sad song, and yes, he definitely pushed me to do something different!!

Ashish Malpani, Nicekid76, KdawgCreations I would love your opinions on this as well :)[DOUBLEPOST=1374244023][/DOUBLEPOST]
Too much feelz! Is so melancholy D:
It was amazingly well made. It sounded great and penetrated my wall of feelz. I have to go listen to I can see clearly now, now

Wow! Thank you Techtac :) Although I'm sad it made it made you sad, I'm also happy it made you sad :p

Nice. Well done to both of yoU!

Thank yooooooooou!! ...I suddenly know what it feels like to have a sidekick..like you have!

You know its good when I had to listen to it 3 times in a row.... hehe

Lol really?? wow!! Thanks.......that's.....that just means so much to us :)

It was awesome
Luke is a genius! and Katherinejane001 your voice is so soothing and awesome
Totally loved it

He is definitely a genius. I often wonder what goes on inside that brain of his..........thank you :)

Back