Channel Type
Musician
Last edited:

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
this is what youtube is all about! i just love that you do music videos like this! it's always so refreshing to see content like this made! you both did a fantastic job!

Reactions: Kath

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I'm going to remix this still, it's one of my very favorites from you Kat. And Luke you really pushed her to do something so... dark it was... I love this song. I hate to love this song. It makes me sad but in the best way. It's just amazing :)

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
Too much feelz! Is so melancholy D:
It was amazingly well made. It sounded great and penetrated my wall of feelz. I have to go listen to I can see clearly now, now

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
this is what youtube is all about! i just love that you do music videos like this! it's always so refreshing to see content like this made! you both did a fantastic job!
Thank you so much!! I.....didn't know Luke could be so serious......but I'm glad he is :D

I'm going to remix this still, it's one of my very favorites from you Kat. And Luke you really pushed her to do something so... dark it was... I love this song. I hate to love this song. It makes me sad but in the best way. It's just amazing :)
I can't wait to hear what you do with it! It is a really sad song, and yes, he definitely pushed me to do something different!!

Ashish Malpani, Nicekid76, KdawgCreations I would love your opinions on this as well :)[DOUBLEPOST=1374244023][/DOUBLEPOST]
Too much feelz! Is so melancholy D:
It was amazingly well made. It sounded great and penetrated my wall of feelz. I have to go listen to I can see clearly now, now
Wow! Thank you Techtac :) Although I'm sad it made it made you sad, I'm also happy it made you sad :p

Camille Montpetit

Poutine's lover
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Wow that was so unexpected from Luke xD

But wow, that was really good guys....... nothing to say really other than that !!

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Nice. Well done to both of yoU!
Thank yooooooooou!! ...I suddenly know what it feels like to have a sidekick..like you have!

You know its good when I had to listen to it 3 times in a row.... hehe
Lol really?? wow!! Thanks.......that's.....that just means so much to us :)

It was awesome
Luke is a genius! and Katherinejane001 your voice is so soothing and awesome
Totally loved it
He is definitely a genius. I often wonder what goes on inside that brain of his..........thank you :)

Reactions: Camille Montpetit