A good cheap Mic for Gaming Commentary?

Snowball mic. Its REALLY good for its price. If your gaming you could also use a Turtle Beach x12, the're only 60 bucks and sound impressively clear, thats what I'm using right now for meh videos.
Theres a problem with that, some computers, like mine, tend to turn USB Headset Mic's into a static frenzy, the only soloution is to plug a USB charger into the wall and plug the USB into it instead of the computer.

Theres a problem with that, some computers, like mine, tend to turn USB Headset Mic's into a static frenzy, the only soloution is to plug a USB charger into the wall and plug the USB into it instead of the computer.
Eww, why would your computer do a thing like that?

Yeah had a problem with static at first but it turned out that it had something to do with my Wired Controller so once I fixed that, there wasn't any static.
I put a video on youtube with commentary, just want to get other ppl's opinion on how it sounds. To me it doing ok for what I need it to do

I use the G-Track. With that microphone you will have all in one. It has given me a quality oriented Audio with out any latency. I will be purchasing Studio monitors for using G-Track with them. G-Track gives me a professional sound at a lower cost. I am setting up my home studio for recording purpose. And this Baby will gonna give me a quick start. :up:

Back