A few Tips to get a few more Views

TheNerdem

Liking YTtalk
Hi all,

I'm not here to "Promote my video"

I'm here to offer my advise to those out there that seek it!

Although the video title is "How to be Successful on Youtube" It basicaly is a few tips that are proven to work. I only have the for the title for the "Key words"

This video goes through some very basic tips to becoming successful on youtube. There are Plenty of other posts on this site with great tips! Just check the sticky posts! I believe my tips will also help!

Please don't hate, this is just to help other people out.

Of course it was posted here to promote the video. Any "basic tips" on YouTube success can be done via text, most of which are already in the stickies above or at least already in a thread on the front page. Am I the only one sick and tired of "how to be successful" threads being posted by double digit sub channels?

Of course it was posted here to promote the video. Any "basic tips" on YouTube success can be done via text, most of which are already in the stickies above or at least already in a thread on the front page. Am I the only one sick and tired of "how to be successful" threads being posted by double digit sub channels?

I can understand your frustration however your ignorant's has jumped in front of you. Although this channel is in double digits at the moment I have been involved with another channel (A Partnership) sometime ago which was in the thousands of Subs. Me and the person I was doing the partnership with fell out and do not get a long anymore. I have also done research on this topic and I believe that my tips will help.

Regards to it being in a video and not text. This is due to my lack of ability of writing skill and what i do well at is talking that's the reason I'm doing youtube videos and not being a journalist. I am trying to improve my skill by writing a few blogs.
So I apologize for not being as well written as yourself.

How do you tell people how to be successful on YouTube when success itself is subjective ?

Like for you being successfully on YouTube might mean gaining loads of views and subs, but for me being successful on YouTube might be to p**s people off and just cause s**t

The advice is great and all, but you could have just copied the description here...anyways, the advice is nothing new, but the more it is repeated, the more motivating it is. However, not to bash or anything, but I think until you believe you are successful on YouTube, you shouldn't give information to others... unless you're at that point. Because if you follow your own advice, and you're not successful, then that can lead others off the track as well.

Back