A few Tips to get a few more Views

PremiumTuber

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm not here to "Promote my video"

I'm here to offer my advise to those out there that seek it!

Although the video title is "How to be Successful on Youtube" It basicaly is a few tips that are proven to work. I only have the for the title for the "Key words"

This video goes through some very basic tips to becoming successful on youtube. There are Plenty of other posts on this site with great tips! Just check the sticky posts! I believe my tips will also help!

Please don't hate, this is just to help other people out.
Nice tips pal :)

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
Of course it was posted here to promote the video. Any "basic tips" on YouTube success can be done via text, most of which are already in the stickies above or at least already in a thread on the front page. Am I the only one sick and tired of "how to be successful" threads being posted by double digit sub channels?
I don't see you post often, but when you do post, I find I like your posts a lot. I wrote something along these lines in another thread like this the other day (granted, as my channel hasn't been founded yet, I can't look down on double digits yet). I don't like these threads.

Fevir

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Of course you did this for exposure. You even have a script in the description you could have edited to make your post.

To make matters worse almost all of your advice is too incredible vague, contradiction and doesn't explain the why or how. I went through all your tips and this kind of stuff won't actually help someone.

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
yeah didnt really need to post this if you go through the forums youll see we have tons of guides this

relliK42

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Very good insight on how to be successful with your channel. It starts with you, then your goals, then your personality/attitude. After that comes all the technical stuff but you should be happy and having fun with your work :)