A classic troll XD

I'm confused, you said that you're sick of people saying that it's a bad thing, but you say yourself that it's a bad thing...? Idk, sorry if I offended you.
Some people use it as an insult, we know its bad, but we prefer people not use it as a insult. Its like you don't say to your friend "Why you crying, you have cancer or something" while a person with Cancer is sitting next to you. I just hate when people say it that way, you wouldn't understand unless you have it.

OHHHHH ok now I get it his username is BOBSAGGET823 but really, should I be concerned?
I'm so confused lol. Is he your troll? :confused: bobsagget823 subscribed to me and his discussion tab is filled with people calling him an idiot and they hate him and stuff lol. He seems like a troll to me

I'm so confused lol. Is he your troll? :confused: bobsagget823 subscribed to me and his discussion tab is filled with people calling him an idiot and they hate him and stuff lol. He seems like a troll to me

Yeah he is my troll but what I don't get is what does it have to do with Bob Saget!?!

Back