Music [90k Sub] Channel looking for a Cover-Artist

ExEx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey everyone!

I'm new to this thread but not new to YouTube. I am looking for a cover artist who is able to cover Rock, Alternative/Indie songs. I have a YouTube channel of 90,000 subscribers (nearing the big 100k!) and I'm looking to start releasing some original music.

You can contact me at lgireland11@gmail.com

Due to confidentiality I cannot disclose my channel at this time. Upon contact I will release this information to you.

Upon contact I will discuss what I would like from you. If comfortable I will ask what you would like from me in terms of partnership agreements. We will then decide whether partnering is beneficial for both parties. If you have a Youtube or Soundcloud channel please initially send it to me - if not I will most likely ask you for an mp3 file of a song you have previously covered.

Don't worry if you're new to covering or have few subscribers, I am open to messages from everybody.

I am a very friendly and fair person too, despite the potentially overwhelming post! Hopefully I can help grow your own channel and we can become great partners.

I look forward to your email.