9 year old boy attacks Toddlers in daycare (actual footage)

These videos suck, but I don't even know what you can say about it. I can say that it sucks and is horrible, but what's the point in even doing that? It's obvious that it's wrong. It just leaves you feeling helpless in such a terrible situation.

These videos suck, but I don't even know what you can say about it. I can say that it sucks and is horrible, but what's the point in even doing that? It's obvious that it's wrong. It just leaves you feeling helpless in such a terrible situation.
Yeah

what the hell is wrong with people in this world today? this is sicking. If this is what the next generation is gonna be like this world is in trouble

This is so sad, and it's all because of a lack of discipline. Parents should definitely be allowed to hit their kids, it's better for them in the long run. I remember being smacked with a wooden spoon when I was little (although my mom says she only ever threatened me with the spoon and smackedme with her hand, haha :p) and because of that I grew up respecting my parents and having a healthy fear of them. Even now I wouldn't dare p**s my mom off :p

that is horrible, how heartless could that kid be if he is too weak that he has to pick on little girls other than his own age. (Not saying he should attack his own age but still, this is shocking)

My heart is breaking by watching this. It seems like both the parents, this child and his aunt needs some kind of help.
This was.. oh.. I can't describe it..

Back