9 year old boy attacks Toddlers in daycare (actual footage)

Patrick Harris

You see what I did there?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian

This is the kind of thing that just breaks my heart. To think that this kind of thing goes on in our school system. I'm expecting to get a bunch of replies on the video, I just felt like this needed to be seen and the situation needed to be addressed.

Mitch

Kuchiki Byakuya!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's right, I got my a** whopped for acting up.

Mitch

Kuchiki Byakuya!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is really ashame, and this kid really did know what he was doing this is an enraging video. I am very upset, I wonder what's going to happen to the child, and what's going to happen to the father. Are you going to follow this story?

Patrick Harris

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
The father was arrested for accusing the wrong child, and the teacher was arrested for neglect. Sadly, no one said ANYTHING about the two little kids the boy abused, if they were alright or if the family plans to press charges.

ProjectPFX

Be part of the project.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
I genuinely struggle to watch videos like this, I saw one a few months back of an asian woman literally beating her few month old baby just because it wouldn't stop crying, it tears me up to think that anything like this happens to children.
- In the case of this video, it's a classic prompt to point out some of the flaws in society today, I did get a light smack from an early age - but I deserved it, it would of been for back chatting to my parents or using foul language and I feel i'm a better person today because of it, now it's a lose lose situation, you can't touch a child because of the way everything is (my parents won't even admit they gave me a smack or two when I was younger), but then you can't be too lenient because we end up with children such as the one in this video growing to be violent criminals etc.

Thanks for sharing this video.

Patrick Harris

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I genuinely struggle to watch videos like this, I saw one a few months back of an asian woman literally beating her few month old baby just because it wouldn't stop crying, it tears me up to think that anything like this happens to children.
- In the case of this video, it's a classic prompt to point out some of the flaws in society today, I did get a light smack from an early age - but I deserved it, it would of been for back chatting to my parents or using foul language and I feel i'm a better person today because of it, now it's a lose lose situation, you can't touch a child because of the way everything is (my parents won't even admit they gave me a smack or two when I was younger), but then you can't be too lenient because we end up with children such as the one in this video growing to be violent criminals etc.

Thanks for sharing this video.
I felt like someone should. Its just hurtful to see this happen and no one is doing anything to prevent it. At last report, the school is still open and the boy is still allowed to attend.

Mitch

Kuchiki Byakuya!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, but I meant like will the father be released because you know he just went to go see what the the problem was but he confronted the wrong person. Was he violent with the confrontation?

ProjectPFX

Be part of the project.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
The fact he is still allowed to attend has shocked me. I'm in complete dismay as to how he can still attend, it's sickening.

Patrick Harris

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
According to reports, the father accused and actually slapped a 6 year old boy. I'm not saying he was right and he needed to be arrested for that. He is out now and it was chalked up to a misdemeanor. The teacher was arrested but is out on bail at last report. There have been no other reports about anyone pressing charges against the parents of the 9 year old. The mother issued a statement saying she was "embarrassed" he did it, and his aunt claims "boys just do that, its normal"