• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

8 subscribers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I have got 8 subscribers now and started uploading on the 28th of May and I am so happy with that number! I know everyone else is so happy about 120x the amount of subs I have got but i just wanted to say that even the smallest amount of subs makes me so happy!

LIYI :D

Lol, there aren't actually many people with that many subscribers (i calculated it and that was 960 subs). Of course i am at almost 2,500 subscribers but that;s great! keep that up! You never know what tomorrow brings!

Thanks guys! I think it is because my channel and making - filming and editing - is so fun for me! That is nice to see some people like it![DOUBLEPOST=1373712857,1373711166][/DOUBLEPOST][quote="Grant Casual, post: 694931, member: ] keep that up! You never know what tomorrow brings![/quote]

I love that quote! It is shows that life is different every day and you never know what lies a head!

Yeah I have got 8 subscribers now and started uploading on the 28th of May and I am so happy with that number! I know everyone else is so happy about 120x the amount of subs I have got but i just wanted to say that even the smallest amount of subs makes me so happy!

LIYI :D

Well done buddy, i remeber my first few subs! They're still with me now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back