• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

8 subscribers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah I have got 8 subscribers now and started uploading on the 28th of May and I am so happy with that number! I know everyone else is so happy about 120x the amount of subs I have got but i just wanted to say that even the smallest amount of subs makes me so happy!

LIYI :D

VenomRaptor

What?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
Congrats! 8 is a lovely number. it's got those little circle bits.

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
8 is one of the best subscriber numbers available. It is in my top ten. Hey, it is part of your top ten too ;) lol

Reactions: Grant Casual

Grant Casual

Future Famous Vlogger Without Big Hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Lol, there aren't actually many people with that many subscribers (i calculated it and that was 960 subs). Of course i am at almost 2,500 subscribers but that;s great! keep that up! You never know what tomorrow brings!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks guys! I think it is because my channel and making - filming and editing - is so fun for me! That is nice to see some people like it![DOUBLEPOST=1373712857,1373711166][/DOUBLEPOST][quote="Grant Casual, post: 694931, member: ] keep that up! You never know what tomorrow brings![/quote]

I love that quote! It is shows that life is different every day and you never know what lies a head!

Reactions: Grant Casual

Pancake

Lonely Weirdo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
Congratulations on 8 subscribers. Getting/having 8 is like turning 8 years old. You're becoming a big girl.

Reactions: The Get Phil

CatsRants

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Ranter
Everyone has to start somewhere! Even the biggest YouTubers started at 0 once! Keep going! And well done! :D

Reactions: The Get Phil
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks guys! You have really made having 8 subscribers something that is so important to me!

Stuart Swanson

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah I have got 8 subscribers now and started uploading on the 28th of May and I am so happy with that number! I know everyone else is so happy about 120x the amount of subs I have got but i just wanted to say that even the smallest amount of subs makes me so happy!

LIYI :D

Well done buddy, i remeber my first few subs! They're still with me now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.