• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

75 subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
So I've finally hit 75 subscribers since I haven't been posting videos for the last 2 weeks after being ill. It's amazing how your channel growth literally slows down to a crawl if you don't upload :( well hopefully I will be well enough to get a video done this weekend and make my way up to 100 subs much quicker :)

Oh yeah I expect a prize for this

congrats! :D I recently got 75 aswell! Finally makes you feel like you're getting somewhere! :D Good times!

It's a little bit annoying just because I was gaining about 20 - 25 subs a week after posting each new video, and then I had to stop and I literally stopped gaining any subscribers. Either way my original goal was to have at least 100 subscribers before I go to summer in the city in August and if I start uploading again I should be able to hit that

Yeah its mad how much it slows down if you stop posting! I went away for two weeks and lost 2 subs whilst I was gone! Sad times! Aah well, once you're back on track I'm sure it'll be all good :D

well, now you're getting somewhere! congratz! And yeah i see that sometimes where my video (not as much any more) views go down after not uploading any new videos, however i have seen this for subscribers. Good luck and hope you have a well time in summer in the city!

So I've finally hit 75 subscribers since I haven't been posting videos for the last 2 weeks after being ill. It's amazing how your channel growth literally slows down to a crawl if you don't upload :( well hopefully I will be well enough to get a video done this weekend and make my way up to 100 subs much quicker :)

winter-is-coming-meme-generator-prepare-yourself-congratulations-are-coming-81043f.jpg

I can't wait to get to 75 subs lol

xD good vids dude a way to make people laugh :D i hope you can find some time to give my channel feedback as well .. anyway thanks for reading !

xD good vids dude a way to make people laugh :D i hope you can find some time to give my channel feedback as well .. anyway thanks for reading !

I'm really not a fan of gaming videos, but you do have a unique accent, I like it, you should definitely use that to your advantage

I'm really not a fan of gaming videos, but you do have a unique accent, I like it, you should definitely use that to your advantage
Thanks for the honest feedback ! and i thought my accent sucked and becouse of it it was hard to understand what i was talking about. thanks again :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back