• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

75 subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
we'll check your page out and sub for support! keep it going! hope your better soon :)
Thanks, but we have just run into a serious problem with my microphone breaking :( no one would touch it to fix it and I asked some of the best audio shops in London, luckily it was under warranty so I'm sending it back for a refund, but that means ill have to wait for that to be processed then order a new one and wait for that to be delivered :( and I go away next month for a while and had a bunch of collabs set up.

I'm really not having a good couple of months lol

TheBatteryChicken

Level 34 Drug Dealer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Thanks for the honest feedback ! and i thought my accent sucked and becouse of it it was hard to understand what i was talking about. thanks again :) :D
Well from someone who isn't local to you I like it, it becomes really boring hearing the same accents, specially when we only hear your voice and don't see your face. It's a really unique thing that you can use to make yourself different :) people say they like my accent a lot but I hate it XD[DOUBLEPOST=1371841710,1371841583][/DOUBLEPOST]
stay positive! stuff happens! perseverance is the key
Yeah it's just a killer, I'm going to visit my mum for a month and I will probably just plan stuff so when I come back I can just go all in. I'm even thinking of doing vlog stuff on another channel where I can get away with using the cameras microphone

If I'm lucky I might get the refund rushed through and find a shop in London to buy a new one so I don't need to wait on shipping and delivery, ill have to look about :)

doktornpro

Check me out for something refreshing !
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Animator, Other
Well from someone who isn't local to you I like it, it becomes really boring hearing the same accents, specially when we only hear your voice and don't see your face. It's a really unique thing that you can use to make yourself different :) people say they like my accent a lot but I hate it XD[DOUBLEPOST=1371841710,1371841583][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah it's just a killer, I'm going to visit my mum for a month and I will probably just plan stuff so when I come back I can just go all in. I'm even thinking of doing vlog stuff on another channel where I can get away with using the cameras microphone

If I'm lucky I might get the refund rushed through and find a shop in London to buy a new one so I don't need to wait on shipping and delivery, ill have to look about :)
same with me i hate my accent but people seem to like it xD and I actualy got like 2 vids with facecam but the quality was realy bad xD plus my webcam sucks so i wont be making any more of those but i might be making a cinemon chalange vid soon. thanks again :)

doktornpro

Check me out for something refreshing !
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Animator, Other

cheer up i am sure you will end up with your mic fixed :)

Reactions: TheBatteryChicken
Status
Not open for further replies.