• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

75,000 SUBSCRIBERS! WOOOW WE ARE BLOWIN UP BEST YOUTUBERS HERE!

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congrats on 75k. Though saying that your the "best YouTubers here" comes off a bit wrong

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
i have no hate twards you, infact I know nothing about you or your channel so I could not possibly have any hate twards you. I didn't think that you realized that you sounded like you think that your better than everyone else. its one thing to be confidant and proud of your accomplishments. but its another to think that your better than everyone around you. most people who have that attitude end up being very lonely miserable people. people generally don't want to be around other people who think that there better than them. where as with a little bit of humility they will likely want to be around you even admire you. but just because you have reached a goal that someone else may not have reached yet does not necessarily make you better than they are.

again its one thing to be proud. you should be proud. 75k is a awesome accomplishment. keep up the great work and your probably be at 100k in no time, but don't forget to stay humble as well.

LivingWithTheGuzmans

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
i have no hate twards you, infact I know nothing about you or your channel so I could not possibly have any hate twards you. I didn't think that you realized that you sounded like you think that your better than everyone else. its one thing to be confidant and proud of your accomplishments. but its another to think that your better than everyone around you. most people who have that attitude end up being very lonely miserable people. people generally don't want to be around other people who think that there better than them. where as with a little bit of humility they will likely want to be around you even admire you. but just because you have reached a goal that someone else may not have reached yet does not necessarily make you better than they are.

again its one thing to be proud. you should be proud. 75k is a awesome accomplishment. keep up the great work and your probably be at 100k in no time, but don't forget to stay humble as well.

I don't need to hear about your wrong theory in psychology. Sounds like your the miserable one here and wanted to say all of that garbage. Keep it to yourself. Don't need it and don't want it here.

DIY Reid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
75,000 SUBSCRIBERS! WOOOW WE ARE BLOWIN UP BEST YOUTUBERS HERE!
Congrats! Looks like you guys make a decent chunk of change doing it too. Any tips along the way that you'd like to share?