• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

7000 Subscribers & 1 Million Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, that's so awesome! You're definitely going through the numbers quickly and I'm sure you'll be hitting 10,000 subs soon! :D

thats epic :) congrats. send some my way lol
whats your secret? :)
i'm sure you'll just keep growing and growing...you'll be at 10,000 in no time!
Making tutorials is definitely the best way to get views and subs, not that fun though but once you have lots of subs you can start expanding and making different videos. Thats my plan anyway :)

Making tutorials is definitely the best way to get views and subs, not that fun though but once you have lots of subs you can start expanding and making different videos. Thats my plan anyway :)

nice plan...if only I was good enough at something to do tutorials on it :)
btw - what do you use to record your screen? :) thanks bro

nice plan...if only I was good enough at something to do tutorials on it :)
btw - what do you use to record your screen? :) thanks bro
I use camtasia. You don't have to be good at something, it can be simple tutorials but lots of people look up how to do them anyway. My tutorials are pretty basic

I use camtasia. You don't have to be good at something, it can be simple tutorials but lots of people look up how to do them anyway. My tutorials are pretty basic

thanks...i'll check out camtasia :) my work wants me to do something like that for people who have to fill out our applications.
what kindof videos will you switch to in the future?

thanks...i'll check out camtasia :) my work wants me to do something like that for people who have to fill out our applications.
what kindof videos will you switch to in the future?
I'm not sure yet, I'd love to start doing videos for other games which could also be tutorials. Eventually I would really like to vlog but I don't think I will

yeah that's a smart plan. People are always looking for tutorials lol.
I hate it when I'm in search of something, and the only video is by someone who is about 10 years old with a crappy screen recorder. Creating decent tutorials is a great strategy, and it seems to have payed off for you. Congratulations, now lets just see if anyone one of us newer youtubers can emulate your success.

yeah that's a smart plan. People are always looking for tutorials lol.
I hate it when I'm in search of something, and the only video is by someone who is about 10 years old with a crappy screen recorder. Creating decent tutorials is a great strategy, and it seems to have payed off for you. Congratulations, now lets just see if anyone one of us newer youtubers can emulate your success.
Yeah its annoying. My tutorials at the start of the year were pretty bad but I think they have improved a lot (used youtube earnings to buy a new mic and stuff too) which makes a big difference.

Wow, that is a lot of each. Like seriously, that's a ton! Wow, congratulations on both milestones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back