• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

7000 Subscribers & 1 Million Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalbelTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Title says it all really. I've achieved that in just over 6 months of proper video making. Would you say that's quite good progress or bad? Need honest opinions please :)

CatsRants

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Ranter
Well I've been making videos for 6 months and I'm only on 170 subs so I'd say that's really good!

Axiege

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
That's really really good. I hear the first 1000 is supposed to be the hardest, and you just blew right through it. You're a lucky guy :p Congrats!

CalbelTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's really really good. I hear the first 1000 is supposed to be the hardest, and you just blew right through it. You're a lucky guy :p Congrats!
Thanks a lot :)[DOUBLEPOST=1375115604,1375115516][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I've been making videos for 6 months and I'm only on 170 subs so I'd say that's really good!
Thank you! You're doing well too, I'm only doing alright because I make tutorials but personally I don't find them that fun to make. Would much rather vlog or something :)

Reactions: CatsRants

Grant Casual

Future Famous Vlogger Without Big Hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Well.. in the past 7 months, i've made over 1.5k subs, so you are doing a LOT better than me! And those views? AMAZING! Keep it up dude!

ChrisW

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Title says it all really. I've achieved that in just over 6 months of proper video making. Would you say that's quite good progress or bad? Need honest opinions please :)

thats epic :) congrats. send some my way lol
whats your secret? :)
i'm sure you'll just keep growing and growing...you'll be at 10,000 in no time!

Status
Not open for further replies.