Most people who picks on other have the biggest lack of confidence on Earth. Thats how it works.
Thats how internet trolls works too. They feel bad so they wanna make you feel bad also.

i also think internet trolls are just bored. Like honestly, I pick on people for a little bit and it was just cause I was bored... but then again. . . I was just scaring people. I don't know if that counts as picking or just pulling pranks. >.<

i also think internet trolls are just bored. Like honestly, I pick on people for a little bit and it was just cause I was bored... but then again. . . I was just scaring people. I don't know if that counts as picking or just pulling pranks. >.<
No, theyre not just bored. They have a really big problem in their heads. And soul.

tbh, i also like /ed to pick on people because I was bored. and that is probably what many people do. But looking at the idea of "cyber bullying" you get two people at different ends and have the same font to communicate. sometimes sarcasm goes bad. and sometimes words that are written can me miss interpreted which makes people feel bad. I mean who knows maybe I or you wrote something bad on someone's video like "gay", "fat", "Boring" which we thought was funny at the time we were writing it but what if the person on the other end is dead now because that word that we said had hurt them to the limit it became very repetitive which lead them to become depressed and kill themselves.
wow, now i feel so guilty about stupid comments I made in the past.

Sure.
Oh there is also that thing called «jealousy».
Thats why those girls were bullying me in high school.

I'm not saying that people don't bully because of that stuff. I'm just saying it's not always because of that stuff. And I'm deeply sorry that you got bullied because of that. I was bullied too... for a loong time.

People just don't understand the full impact of what they say or do has on somebody. People SHOULD always be friendly to each other, but that is definitely not the case. An influential story I read was about a man in California who wrote on a note that he has given up on humanity as a whole, and he was going to walk to the Golden Gate Bridge (10 miles away from him I believe). He said he would smile at every person he saw, and if one person smiled back, he wouldn't kill himself. After the ten mile hike to the bridge, no one ever returned the small act of kindness and the man proceeded to jump off of the bridge, ending his life.

A question to ask the people that didn't smile would be: Would it really take that much effort / time out of your day to give out that tiny bit of kindness to someone? Especially to someone doing it to you already.

I try my best to be nice to people, because you never know when your kindness affects someone in such a way where they are able to deal with inner demons that most people don't see. This is why bullying sickens me, because people don't think before they act.

I mean who knows maybe I or you wrote something bad on someone's video like "gay", "fat", "Boring" which we thought was funny at the time we were writing it but what if the person on the other end is dead now because that word that we said had hurt them to the limit it became very repetitive which lead them to become depressed and kill themselves.
I've thought about that. Which is why I don't leave negative comment (at least I try not to) and rarely hit the thumb down button (unless I thought something was offensive) especially when someone is starting up because that could kill their whole ego. It takes so much gut to put yourself out on the net, it's really mess up when you have 8 views and 3 thumbs down.

Okay, once again thanks for your opinions, really, as your saying about me wanting to kill myself, that is a big no no, I'm still a religious or a person who practices his religion in a regular basis in every day life, I'm telling you my opinion on cyber-bullying and suicide, firstly I find it stupid that you would kill yourself from words from others, if you kill yourself you go to hell, a major sin, which i do not want to commit, second if someone told you to do something would you do it, like kill yourself, would you, I'm a positive person, people cannot believe how I can stay smiling through times which they face difficulty through staying positive. I call those who let themselves be treated badly due to peer pressure or due to fear of others, to be cowards yes cowards, stand up, speak out, you have a right, and it's not called taddle taling if you tell on someone, first thing i do if if someone did or say anything to me is I tell an authority such as teachers, and definitely parents, don't hide stuff from your parents, I don't believe to be like other or the majority of the teenagers, I think of myself as unique, and that I have to stand out of the crowd, If you're already depressed this might seem impossible for you, but it's possible expect it may be much harder for you than for the non-depressed people.

P.S. I'm Happy 7 Proud to be a Muslim, I'm a Proud Canadian-Pakistani, I go to a catholic school, this is a very small community, my friends know about my videos already, I am confident, and since i started making videos, I have also gained recognition in my school, A small city called Cornwall under 50k population.

This should be in the dictionary under 'Ignorance'.

Back