lol sounds like real life spam >.< 1250 is a whole lot. Maybe less flyer but larger in size.
my highschool most people wouldn't troll but be aware... that there will be some and don't forget... these are the worst trolls ever.... real life trolls!!!
but it's the last day.... hopefully it doesn't transfer to highschool trolls. >.<

True, it does strike me as real life spam. Maybe a better alternative is to just do a promotion by word of mouth. Tell a few friends / classmates, and ask them to please check it out, and if they like it to watch. I feel like that is better in terms of actually knowing who will check it out instead of shot in the dark with 1250 papers and hoping people don't just use it as paper basketball games. Haha :p

True, it does strike me as real life spam. Maybe a better alternative is to just do a promotion by word of mouth. Tell a few friends / classmates, and ask them to please check it out, and if they like it to watch. I feel like that is better in terms of actually knowing who will check it out instead of shot in the dark with 1250 papers and hoping people don't just use it as paper basketball games. Haha :p

Also maybe have the flyers passed out, instead of posted everywhere on the wall because if someone see more the 5 of the same flyers in the day 2 things may happen.
1) they zone them out for the rest of the day
2) they get mad that they're everywhere

Also maybe have the flyers passed out, instead of posted everywhere on the wall because if someone see more the 5 of the same flyers in the day 2 things may happen.
1) they zone them out for the rest of the day

2) they get mad that they're everywhere
I can picture in my head exactly whats gonna happen.

All of your flyers are gonna be thrown on the ground. People are going to step on it. And just ignore them since there are so many.
:/

The worse they can do is kill me or make me disabled right, the people in my highschool are majority very nice people, and that I know about 3/4 of the people's names, and that it is a uniform school, and only chosen individuals go there, In my opinion I think that I'll be perfectly fine, but hey thanks for your opinions.& yes I'll have to stay behind and clean uop the flyers at the end, that's one condition my principal kept in place so yeah.[DOUBLEPOST=1370481006,1370480965][/DOUBLEPOST]Seriously Thank You for all your opinions I really do appreciate them ! ;)

i remember how everyone used to be so nice in year 9 but in year 10 and 11, the innocence had been broken with everyone. people do change. i just don't want you to go through the pain of these people and especially cyber bullying. It doesn't matter if it's a uniform or a non uniform school, it's the age group mostly.
I promise you, year 10 and 11 are very tough years because of all of the school work and the smallest problems can lead to bad depression and it's not about them killing you, it's about the thoughts that go around our heads that make us want to... kill ourselves. And i hope this never happens you you. trust me I've been there. I had so much friends in year 9 and I knew all the names of everyone from year 7 to year 10 but things change.
but i just don't recomend it... but again it's your life.
you seem like such a nice person and I don't want anything bad happening to you.

I can picture in my head exactly whats gonna happen.

All of your flyers are gonna be thrown on the ground. People are going to step on it. And just ignore them since there are so many.
:/

He stated that his school is nice, which means he is one of the lucky ones. If this was my highschool, the person would be ostracized for such a promotion attempt, and most likely the fliers would have vulgarities written on them or they would be thrown back at the person.

I am very skeptic of how nice a high school can be haha. I am also in shock at how the OP can know 3/4 of the people's names when there are over 1000 kids in school. Maybe.. the grade barrier is more subtle in his school haha. ^^

He stated that his school is nice, which means he is one of the lucky ones. If this was my highschool, the person would be ostracized for such a promotion attempt, and most likely the fliers would have vulgarities written on them or they would be thrown back at the person.

I am very skeptic of how nice a high school can be haha. I am also in shock at how the OP can know 3/4 of the people's names when there are over 1000 kids in school. Maybe.. the grade barrier is more subtle in his school haha. ^^
I dont think a «nice» high school exists.
High school is full of people that lacks confidence since their body is changing, their hormones are all over the place.
Ive been bullied in high school and it was a uniform, very nice school.
And no I didnt even create 1250 flyers.

but i just don't recomend it... but again it's your life.
you seem like such a nice person and I don't want anything bad happening to you.

I 2nd the motion. I'm not trying to stop you from doing what you want to do. I just want to make you aware of the potential out comes of your actions and give you our two cents which I would think you would be looking for since you posted this as a thread.
But in the end of the day, it's your call.

I dont think a «nice» high school exists.
My highschool was extremely nice. Everyone (for the most part) wanted to help everyone else. But people can be blunt with there acceptance to being overwhelm by hundreds of posters plastered everywhere.

Oh and since they lack confidence, they will try to get you down in order for them to feel superior, and to gain confidence.

Hmm the bullies in my high school didn't pick on people because they lacked confidence... they did it because they were bored.

My highschool was extremely nice. Everyone (for the most part) wanted to help everyone else. But people can be blunt with there acceptance to being overwhelm by hundreds of posters plastered everywhere.

Hmm the bullies in my high school didn't pick on people because they lacked confidence... they did it because they were bored.
Most people who picks on other have the biggest lack of confidence on Earth. Thats how it works.
Thats how internet trolls works too. They feel bad so they wanna make you feel bad also.

Back