Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

6 Ways To Make Money On Youtube

Discussion in 'YouTube Networks, Monetization and Partnerships' started by Conor Murray, Aug 9, 2012.

1. SerjEpic
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $13
    I..I I just c..came back from the f..forgotten l..land its to much IT TO MUCH!!!!!

2. Entityofsin
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $126
    Okay, where to begin on this. I'll just comment on things that I feel need to be addressed.

There are many websites that allow you to do this. Fiverr is one of them and as your last thing on the list, your own website can have this rolled into it. But this is less about monetizing your YouTube content and more about selling your skill sets and talents of content creation to others that might need them. Tutorial and How To channels kind of do this by giving out free After Effects presets, selling intro templates, or other types of products to their following.

This is a nice way to now only get the channel banned, but wasting the time invested in the channel's growth. I have no idea why you would even suggest to break rules on YouTube. Terrible idea. Also, a smart buyer is going to leverage the risk against any sales price.

I like this idea. I actually am in the process of making my own website to help provide a place for people to go in order to monetize my viewers in other ways. But my reasoning for the website isn't to solely make money off my audience. Although it's nice to provide them a place to get additional value that they can't get some place else. Having your own sub-reddit is also a good idea to help compliment a website. Good way to get Karma points and it's basically free forums. :D

3. Zack Wellman
    Graphic Designer
    Cash:
    $33
    This is the dumbest thread the internet has ever seen.

4. iS-iPad
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $39
    Really never heard of selling off your channel!

5. Jack1505
    PandaMan
    Cash:
    $0
    I find as motivation; to look at PewDiePie as he uses all these materials to earn the most money available. I really like this article, mabye oneday i can be a millianaire xD

SerjEpic likes this.