6 Ways To Make Money On Youtube

SerjEpic

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I..I I just c..came back from the f..forgotten l..land its to much IT TO MUCH!!!!!

Entityofsin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay, where to begin on this. I'll just comment on things that I feel need to be addressed.

SELL YOUR VIDEOS/SERVICES
This is generally an option if you are talented at something others on Youtube struggle at. For example if you are a talented animator you could make animated music videos or intro's for channels.

There are many websites that allow you to do this. Fiverr is one of them and as your last thing on the list, your own website can have this rolled into it. But this is less about monetizing your YouTube content and more about selling your skill sets and talents of content creation to others that might need them. Tutorial and How To channels kind of do this by giving out free After Effects presets, selling intro templates, or other types of products to their following.

SELL YOUR CHANNEL
If you have a popular channel in a targeted niche then selling your channel to a website or company looking to promote their services may be an option. If you wish to do this then you must contact the potential buyers directly. Only attempt this if your channel gets at least 3000 views per video.

This is a nice way to now only get the channel banned, but wasting the time invested in the channel's growth. I have no idea why you would even suggest to break rules on YouTube. Terrible idea. Also, a smart buyer is going to leverage the risk against any sales price.

GENERATE TRAFFIC FOR YOUR WEBSITE
Generating traffic for your own website can be the most lucrative entry on this list. If your website is in the same niche as your videos then you have the potential to attract a lot of viewers and generate a lot of profit. Here is a .

This article on is a shortened version of a post on
I like this idea. I actually am in the process of making my own website to help provide a place for people to go in order to monetize my viewers in other ways. But my reasoning for the website isn't to solely make money off my audience. Although it's nice to provide them a place to get additional value that they can't get some place else. Having your own sub-reddit is also a good idea to help compliment a website. Good way to get Karma points and it's basically free forums. :D

Zack Wellman

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer, Designer
This is the dumbest thread the internet has ever seen.

iS-iPad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Really never heard of selling off your channel!

Jack1505

PandaMan
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I find as motivation; to look at PewDiePie as he uses all these materials to earn the most money available. I really like this article, mabye oneday i can be a millianaire xD

Reactions: SerjEpic