• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

500 Subs!!! Up 300 subs in less than 1 day.

dude that's legit, also what you are doing is amazing so thank you 1 million times.

Also, idk exactly how it's done, but you should see about making your website searchable by multiple key words. I do professional videography a lot and a site I use is audiojungle.net, their navigation/search is pretty advanced and idk if it'd be possible for you to do but it'd be sweet.

I know some about web development but not how to do what I'm suggesting haha.

Last edited:
dude that's legit, also what you are doing is amazing so thank you 1 million times.
Also, idk exactly how it's done, but you should see about making your website searchable by multiple key words. I do professional videography a lot and a site I use is audiojungle.net, their navigation/search is pretty advanced and idk if it'd be possible for you to do but it'd be sweet.

Unfortunately I am not on a custom site but on wordpress due to budget constraints but yes I agree some of these features would be great. You can search most keywords and even key signature and time signature on the search box if that helps.

Thanks for supporting my music.[DOUBLEPOST=1456236338,1456236303][/DOUBLEPOST]

Unfortunately I am not on a custom site but on wordpress due to budget constraints but yes I agree some of these features would be great. You can search most keywords and even key signature and time signature on the search box if that helps.

Thanks for supporting my music.

Thanks for supporting my music.[DOUBLEPOST=1456236338,1456236303][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks for supporting my music.

Yeah I was looking around on it last night, you have some great stuff! If I get some spare time I will look into it and see if I can do anything for you. You're welcome dude!

I tired posting one of videos on Reddit once, but it honestly got nowhere.
I use Reddit a lot and it really is hit or miss. Sometimes I get a couple views and sometimes thousands. I suggest you find some of the discussion threads here, read them and try it again.[DOUBLEPOST=1456311393,1456311337][/DOUBLEPOST]Congratulations Jay! You deserve it. This is really great news!

Honestly I am not sure. I guess I got lucky. I guess I titled it with a proposition of what they could get from my post.
You could also try google+ communities.
I use Reddit a lot and it really is hit or miss. Sometimes I get a couple views and sometimes thousands. I suggest you find some of the discussion threads here, read them and try it again.
Thanks for the advice! I'll try it out.

Back