• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

50 Subscribers!

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I read the edit and checked your channel and your back up to fifty again! Congrats on reaching fifty subs! You'll be at one hundred in no time at all!
Huzzzaaahhh, and to that we drinkkkk!!! (Gives out orange juice). Lmao I found out from you that I went to 50

Reactions: Therealkojr

ko gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats on hitting 50. I checked and now your at 52, which is great! Just keep posting the content that you feel is right. Eventually you will hit 100 and then will grow much faster. Keep up the good and funny content that you post.

Reactions: CountingStars

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations! Subbie #52!! lol
<3 thank you so much and im so pleased to meet you
Congrats on hitting 50. I checked and now your at 52, which is great! Just keep posting the content that you feel is right. Eventually you will hit 100 and then will grow much faster. Keep up the good and funny content that you post.
Yeah, im only managing 1 per week >.< im hoping some time ill be able to increase that but so busy busy D:, im so excited to reach that 100 mark one day. Btw pleased to meet you ^^

I am actually uploading one right now, it might not be funny >.< but i felt like it was very important. ugh my lighting though XD I hope i can get better lighting soon >< my normal room lighting makes me look soooo oily. lololol